Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello Krafty Friends-
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did even though it was very busy and hardly got any crafting done.  I was able to make one card that I will post later.
I have been contemplating with the idea to purchase a silhouette cameo for quite some time now.  After peachy keen announced that they are coming out with SVGs, I definitely want to purchase one!  I have been doing a lot of research.  One question I am trying to find out if Letter Delights is compatible with Mac. If anyone has any info to share, I would appreciate it!
Sunday was April 1st, the day that Peachy Keen releases their sneak preview to the SOTM kit members.  I have been waiting to see what Kathy has designed for April. As soon as I woke up, I checked e-mail, there was nothing : ( Therefore, I kept checking  e-mail ever hour on the hour anxiously waiting.  Lone and behold a little after 8pm, that e-mail finally came though. I can’t tell you how excited I was! They are AWESOME. If you’re not a SOTM member, don’t worry you’ll be able to see the stamps in a few days.
Krafty Hugs-
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment