Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Krafty Friends.

Wow, over 200 visitors already! Thank you for the support as I enter the world of blogging. I wanted to post this yesterday but I was out shopping all day! I headed up to Niagara Falls to the local craft store and found out they were closing sometime this month. All their new merchandise was 40% off. They also had some great bargains on used punches. If you happen to be in the area within the next few months, check them out.

Today, I am posting the treat bags that I made for my daughter's class.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the bunnies are cut from Doddlecharm and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in tumbled glass and victoria velvet , the grass is cut from Every day Paper Dolls. Lastly,  the faces are stamped with February Peachy Keen SOTM (I turned the nose into a bunny nose).

Krafty Hugs,
Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!! I really love the stamp, and the distressing on the white bunny gives a whole different dimension! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    Jessica
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower!! What great Easter treats-- sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete