Monday, October 13, 2014

Boo


Happy Monday…….. I hope everyone had a great crafty weekend.  Halloween is one of my favorite times to decorate.  This was inspired by Dawn M (Fellow CTMH Consultant). 

Here is what I made: 






I used:

Paper Mache Letters B and O  from Hobby Lobby
Scaredy Cat Paper Pack from CTMH
Halloween Dies from Jaded Blossom
Peachy Keen face on the ghosts

Be Sure to Check Out CTMH October Promotions

Ribbon Revelry  



AND

 Stamp of the Month


When you place an order of $50 or more in Close to my Heart products you qualify to purchase the Stamp of the Month for only $5! (Retail value $17.95)    

Krafty Hugs, 
Krafty Chick 

9 comments:

  1. I love your Boo project! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those letters??? I love the scary cat line from CTMH and the way you put this together is perfect!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun project, I love that you made each of the letters so unique! Looking forward to more of your crafty projects! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING!! Love it :)

    Jenny ~ BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Dawn!! What an awesome idea! I used to love to decorate for Halloween when my kids were young, but haven't in quite sometime. I should start making cute projects like this though to start getting ready for grandkids one of thoese days! Thanks for all the inspiration! (BL)

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!! Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Home Decor Project! Bloggie LOVE! Lezlye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your BOO!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!

    Susie (BL)

    ReplyDelete